Our strong reputation serving complex community development organizations has allowed us to build out an entire practice devoted to serving these important organizations. We strive to contribute to the growth and development of strong, empowered communities. Our unparalleled understanding and experience in community development have enabled our clients to obtain the Executive Directors, CEOs, Presidents, and Regional Vice Presidents they need to accomplish their goals. We’re proud of the strong positive reputation we enjoy with national community development organizations and have a track record of success that is unmatched.
We have conducted Community Development executive recruiting projects in the following Regions of the US:
EFL Associates is highly adept in support of:
- Conducting current community assessment needs analysis
- Performing exhaustive primary research related to specific experience
- Identifying top diverse candidates
- Coordinating outreach / interview logistics for candidates and board representatives
- Administering in depth due diligence (e.g., professional references, background)
- Providing wise counsel and recommendations related to a holistic selection processes
EFL’s Community Development practice is led by Nancy Huckaba, Vice President & Nonprofit National Practice Leader of our Kansas City Office. Nancy is recognized as one of the industry’s key talent acquisition specialists.
Beyond just identifying talented leaders in a timely and efficient manner, we define success in terms of candidate longevity and candidate diversity. In Community Development, we look for cultural competency in all roles. We’re proud of our track record of identifying leaders that remain in their roles; 98% stay five or more years. While every search firm should be able to present diverse slates of candidates, our diversity placements have been 53% or higher.