EFL Associates is excited to partner with our client, Pegasus Laboratories, Inc., in the identification and recruitment of their future Vice President – General Manager (VP/GM). This exciting opportunity is open due to a focus on accelerating growth and succession planning because of a promotion. Pegasus Laboratories, Inc. and its PRN® Pharmacal brand, along with Pet-Ag, Inc. are subsidiaries of PBI-Gordon Companies, an employee-owned company (ESOP).
Located in Pensacola, FL, Pegasus Laboratories Inc. markets its products under the PRN® Pharmacal brand (“PRN”). The company is committed to the development, manufacture, and marketing of products for the enhancement of animal health.
The VP/GM will report to the SVP of PBI’s Companion Animal Segment, and will serve alongside the VP/GM of Pet-Ag. S/he will manage a team of nine direct reports overseeing, Operations and Technical Services, Quality, Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Regulatory, R&D, Procurement, Portfolio Management, and Third-Party Contracts.
Credentials We Seek:
- Over 10 years of progressively increasing leadership responsibility including general management and/or business unit leadership, plus a minimum of five years of experience in the animal health industry.
- Broad based managerial experience including leadership of teams with diverse responsibilities, i.e. - production plants, scientists, product release management, business development/sales and logistics preferred.
- A proven track record of success in managing a P&L in an organization of similar revenue size and people management responsibility – multi-functional background.
- A BS/BA degree in a business or technical/science field (e.g., engineering, chemistry, etc.)
- An advanced degree will distinguish more sought-after prospects.
If interested in learning more, or to make a confidential referral, please contact Sarah Clark, or Jessica Galbraith.