Our client, AspenPointe, is based in Colorado Springs and is seeking a President & Chief Executive Officer. AspenPointe is a nonprofit community mental health center that provides a full continuum of exceptional behavioral health care.
In collaboration with AspenPointe’s Board of Directors, the President & CEO helps determine the strategic direction of the organization and ensures both long- and short-term objectives are met. Reporting directly to the Board, the President & CEO exercises responsibility and authority for the overall administrative management and operations of AspenPointe and all of its affiliated corporate entities.
Among the Qualifications Sought:
• An undergraduate degree is required. An advanced degree or clinical education specific to the behavioral health, health care administration or related field highly preferred.
• Must possess at least 10 years of professional experience, with significant leadership experience in behavioral health, health care administration or nonprofit management. Given the size/scope of AspenPointe experience in a complex environment (multiple programs, locations, significant size/staff, etc.) will distinguish the most attractive candidates.
• Familiarity with Medicaid or other federal, state or local behavioral health contracts is necessary.
• Demonstrated ability to plan, analyze and implement decisions affecting new programs including innovative behavioral health practices, investment opportunities, partnerships and collaborations. Examples will be sought.
• Candidates should possess knowledge of various levels of care including crisis services, acute inpatient, partial hospital, residential and/or outpatient modalities.
Detailed position specifications are available by clicking the link below: