Companies frequently have needs that require executive-level personnel and expertise but do not need or cannot afford long-term hires to solve their immediate issues. Interim executives have increased in popularity in the past decade as companies continue to benefit from the immediate, cost-effective solutions experienced interim executives provide.
Companies who benefit from interim executive solutions are typically facing:
- Sudden exit of a key executive.
- Rapid company growth.
- Foreseeable executive-level vacancy.
- Heightened need to innovate.
- Time of crisis or change.
- Short-term project requiring specific expertise.