Our client, a private equity-backed manufacturing business located in Colorado, is seeking a Vice President, Finance & Accounting. As the lead finance & accounting executive for the organization, the Vice President will be responsible for building best in class systems, processes and tools to ensure a strong finance function.
Key responsibilities include the following:
• Develop and lead the accounting and finance group.
• Lead the transition from the current manual accounting processes to automated, lean systems.
• Lead the activities of the accounting department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial reports, including implementing new accounting (e.g. FASB & GAAP) standards as applicable.
• Plan, develop, implement and evaluate the organization’s fiscal set up, function and performance.
• Provide accurate and timely financial and management operational reports and metrics; guide financial decisions and recommend benchmarks against which to measure the performance of company operations; main contact with CPA firm for annual audit.
• Provide strategic financial input and leadership on issues affecting the organization (i.e. evaluation of potential acquisitions and/or mergers, capital expenditures, overhead management, etc.).